Usability testing is a type of black box testing technique that is used to evaluate a product by testing it with representative users. In usability testing phase, users usually try to complete a typical task while the observers notice, listen and also takes notes. In a similar way we perform total usability lab testing by recruiting users matching your target profile and observing the subject as to how they interact with your website. Goals to usability testing includes total time and steps required for a task completion(performance), total number of mistake occurrences(accuracy), can the user recall anything after usage or non-usage(recall), amount of time spent by user(stickiness) and finally how the user feels about the competed process, responses and emotions(emotional response).
Our process of Usability testing includes:-
• team of usability analysts moderate, observe and note how test participants are interacting with whatever they are testing and how easily testers are able to finish off with their tasks.
• usability analysts process results by finding consistent issues that impede usability.
• produced report provides our customers with actionable recommendations for improving user experience by overcoming usability issues.
When to conduct Usability testing:-
• Usability testing can be conducted at any time during the development life cycle but testing early is most effective as it reduces development cost.
• Even when Usability testing is conducted late in the cycle, issues around content location and terminology can be fixed quite easily.
Key benefits of our services include:-
• higher level of user-satisfaction
• cost effective solutions on a long term basis
• success and completion of tasks
• reduced time and user effort
Formative testing is done during early stages of product development. Summative testing is done after the product has been completely designed. This tells you how users originally behave with the products .